The characteristics of the covers we provide are as follows:
- 100% Lloyd’s security (A+ S&P rating);
- A panel of dedicated Lloyd’s syndicates with significant experience and expertise in the field of marine liabilities;
- Keywords are: flexibility and a solution driven attitude;
- Limits up to USD 100,000,000 or EUR 100,000,000 are available;
- 24/7 binding authority;
- In-house claims handling team of maritime lawyers and experienced claims staff;
- Guarantees for security by International Sureties, who also facilitate IGA Clubs and Hull/Cargo Lloyd’s Underwriters throughout the world. Such guarantees are always put up by bonding companies carrying A or AA S&P rating.
The main covers available are (Temporary) Owners P&I, Charterers Liability (C/L) and Freight, Demurrage and Defence (FD&D), but in addition we offer the following policies:
Specialist Operations cover
Buyback cover of the exclusion in P&I for losses arising as a consequence of the performance of Specialist Operations. Available in combination with P&I, on a stand-alone basis or as an excess of the underlying cover.
Contractual liability cover
Available as an extension to P&I or C/L cover, on a stand/alone basis or as an excess cover. This cover can include contractual wreck removal obligations, liability for loss of or damage to cargo, wreck removal of the cargo, loss of or damage to the tow, etc.
Damage to Work/Existing Property cover
Specialist Operations cover always excludes loss of or damage to the contract works and may exclude loss of or damage to existing properties. Also wreck removal and pollution from the contract works may be excluded. We provide cover for these risks for Subcontractors performing these Specialist Operations on a case by case basis.
We provide covers for one-of type salvage or wreck removal jobs to start-up companies (with demonstrated experience) or companies without own tonnage having to charter in vessels and equipment to perform the job. Coverage can include Owners P&I, C/L and liabilities arising out the salvage operations, including pollution.
DIC/DIL, excess and reinsurance covers
We provide DIC/DIL and excess liability policies to a variety of underlying covers, including but not limited to H&M P&I clauses, Specialist Operations and Contractual Liability policies, Marine Professional Indemnity policies and one/named peril policies.
ROV and Diver’s liability cover
Policies cover any liabilities arising from the activities of divers and underwater vehicles. Available as addition to P&I or C/L cover or on a stand-alone basis.
Cargo Owners Legal Liability covers
Cover for the liabilities of a cargo owner (ranging from the Owners of a heavy lift cargo to owners/traders of containerized cargoes. Cover can include loss of or damage to the vessel, other cargoes, pollution, wreck removal of the cargo and other third party liabilities. Cover is available on a stand-alone basis.